2014 – the year in review
the Highlights from 2014:
- 11 year anniversary for the studio
- completed just under a dozen commissions
- sold more than a dozen art panels
- Saint Paul American Craft Council Show
- 2 Art Crawls, plus the Last chance Holiday open studios
- Art-A-Whirl at the Grain Belt Bottling House
- Ramsey, Mabel and Peggy helped sell my artwork
- participated in the Minnetonka and Bloomington Art Centers Holiday Shows
- the Grand Hand continues to represent me
- made more than 400 snowflakes and trees, plus 400 plus stars
- made another 100 snowflakes and 1200 stars for a new wholesale account
- printed the 2015 CD calendar and more note cards
- continued ‘sketching’ in watercolor, encaustic and mixed mediums
- was a finalist to be mentored by a gallery in Arizona
- took a watercolor class, encaustic workshop and glass fusing class
- “Copper Willow” won 2nd place at the SGAA national glass competition
- launched the Go Fund Me campaign to Fire Me Up!
- modified and improved the electrical situation in the studio, including an outlet for AIR CONDITIONING
- removed and then added a new workbench
- launched a new online storefront
- installed the new kiln – and I’m still working out the kinks and learning how to fire it properly!
Wow, the year went by so fast, and it was a great year with a lot of milestones (and I have only mentioned the big ones in this review), but I am already gearing up for 2015 to be even better!
Happy New Year!!!