Longer Days = more time in the studio!
- Hung an exhibit in the Atrium Gallery at the Phipps Center for the Arts in Hudson, WI. This show will be up through April 4th.
- Remember the secret series I’m starting? (hint, it had something to do with birds) I will have a couple of pieces debut at the ACC Show in April, hopefully with a couple more to be seen during the Art Crawl and Art-A-Whirl.
- Halfway through my class, Artbiz Bootcamp, and love all that I am learning even if some of it challenging my current mindset and comfort level. And if you look closely over the next month or so, there will be some changes coming to the website, studio space and the Studio practice.
- Finished a couple small commissions and a large one, and continue to work on a couple of new proposals and small commissions.
- Signed up and reserved my hotel room for the annual SGAA conference. This year it will be in Portland, OR and I am trying to decide whether to fly or take a road trip with a friend…
- Kiln update: as many of you know, I’ve had some issues with the new kiln since the first day it was in the studio. At this time, after much back and forth with the manufacturer, I’m awaiting the arrival of a replacement kiln – and keeping my fingers crossed!
Stay tuned for more information on the spring Shows beginning in April!
Got a story of your own you’d like to share? Ideas? Favorite photos? Let me know if there is something you would like me to include in future newsletters…